Lately, it has become very fashionable to make your own creams for the face or body, since natural alternatives are much more beneficial for the skin. For all this, today we will discover how to prepare a regenerative aloe vera cream in a very easy way.
Aloe vera is one of the most used plants due to its fantastic properties. This plant helps to heal wounds that may be caused, for example, by acne. In addition to this, aloe vera moisturizes the skin and fights some conditions such as eczema.
What is a regenerating cream for?
A regenerating cream can have multiple uses. One of them is to fight acne marks and reduce the scars that tend to be exploited by some granites and which is very difficult to get rid of. This can be solved with the regenerating aloe vera cream.
Also, a regenerating cream also helps to provide elasticity and radiance to the skin of the face, something that is usually lost as the years go by.
The use of this type of cream is usually recommended at night because it is when the skin uses its own natural means to regenerate. With a cream of this type, we can enhance this and thus obtain better results.
Prepare a regenerating aloe vera cream
Making our own aloe vera regenerating cream will allow us to obtain better results than with a cream purchased. This will be more natural and will be free of chemicals and toxins so it will be extremely respectful with our skin. This will allow us to avoid possible allergic reactions, especially if we have sensitive skin .
- 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel (45 ml)
- 1 spoonful of cocoa butter (20 g)
- 1 cup of almond oil (250 ml)
- 3 tablespoons of natural beeswax (45 g)
- Drops of natural essential oils (to taste)
- Containers for cream
- Hermetic glass jar
Note: If you do not have an aloe vera plant in your home you can ask some leaves to a neighbor who has it or buy, directly, a plant yourself. It will give you more use than you can believe at first.
- To prepare our regenerative aloe vera cream we will have to cut the leaves into small pieces. Once this is done, we have to remove the pulp or gel from the inside. To do this, cut the pieces in half and empty the inside with a spoon.
- When we have the aloe vera pulp, we will put them in the airtight glass container and add the cocoa butter and the almond oil. Also, we will include beeswax.
- When we have our full container we will put it in the water bath. We’ll leave it for a few minutes and wait for the ingredients to soften and melt.
- When everything is ready, we will remove the glass jar from the water bath (very careful not to burn ourselves) and shake it to mix the ingredients.
- If we do not like the texture, or we see it with many lumps, we could use a blender to integrate the ingredients well with each other.
- Once the cream is ready, we will add the drops of essential oil that we have chosen. With the mixture still hot, we will put it in the chosen containers to store it.
We will let the cream cool and the one that we will not use will keep it in the fridge. This way it will not lose its properties and will last longer since natural creams usually ” expire ” before any cream purchased.
As we have seen, making a regenerating aloe vera cream is very simple. With only a series of ingredients that will not be difficult to find we can take care of our skin at night with a completely natural product.
Do you dare to make your own aloe vera regenerating cream? Have you done any other type? The satisfaction of making your own cosmetics, without a doubt, is priceless.