- Read them
- Remember them
- Have Fun 😉
Questions to ask a girl / Questions to ask your girl friend
- Do you have siblings?
- Do you think you will always live in your family home?
- Which is your home town?
- How did your parents meet?
- Do you celebrate Christmas with your family?
- Do you love your father or mother more?
- How often do you see your extended family? Do they all live in India?
- Are you close to your parents?
- Do you celebrate your new year with your family?
- Is your family a vegetarian or non- vegetarian?
Time Pass Questions to ask a girl
Figuring out what her hobbies will allow you to see what kind of things you guys have in common! Plus, it’s a light hearted way of finding out more about her and the stuff that makes her happy!
- Which is your favorite movie?
- What’s your favorite quote from a movie or TV show?
- What’s the accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- Do you like KFC or MC.Donald’s? Then lets go?
- When’s your birthday? What do you know about your sun sign?
- Who is your favorite singer?
- Do you like dancing?
- What kind of music do you like?
- Who is your favorite pop star?
- Are you into sports?
- Do you like barbie?
- What’s the last book you read and were blown away by?
- Do you know Super star Rajni Kanth? from India?
Questions to ask a girl on love
Some of these questions are the ones you will be dying to know the answers to, because they are the ones that will help you figure out if you should be looking at a relationship or not and what his past relationships have been like. However, don’t indulge too much in the information you receive about the past – look forward instead, and appreciate that she does have a romantic side to her!
- Have you ever been in love?
- Do you believe in love at first site?
- What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done?
- What would you do if i say I Love You to you now?
- Do you believe in the idea of soul mates?
- Why did you and your ex break up?
- What’s your idea of a perfect date night?
- What did you think of me the first time we met?
Desires And Dreams
These questions are great to see what kind of person your potential beau wants to become. It’s a nice way to see what his ambitions and aspirations are, and also to see if you want similar things out of life!
- If a genie came to you and granted you three wishes, what would you ask for?
- What’s the one thing you want to achieve in life?
- If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
- If you could live in the city of your choice, where would it be?
- If you could sum up your philosophy/mantra for life in one sentence, what would it be?
- If you could just take six months off from your daily routine, what would you do in that time?
Getting to know someone’s past means them having to dig through their mind to answer your questions – it will act as a bonding exercise for both of you and establish a certain level of trust!
- If you could turn back time and go back to one phase of your life, what would that phase be?
- Are you still in touch with a lot of your school friends?
- What’s the naughtiest/most embarrassing thing you did as a kid?
- Where did you grow up?
- Do you ever wish you had done something differently?
- What’s your most vivid/first memory as a child?
Ranging from the mundane to the existential – questions like these force your crush to think and respond. It will allow you to get some insight into the way his brain thinks and will act as a good conversation starter for more abstract discussions, instead of having to talk about the tangible everyday life!
- Do you think it’s better to beg for forgiveness or ask for permission?
- Would you rather be rich or famous?
- What do you think the future is going to be like?
- Do you like dogs, or cats?
- If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would do with the money?
- Chicken or the egg, which one do you really think came first?