When we meet someone who attracts us or we are in love with them, we want to know everything about that other person. We are interested in knowing their tastes, their preferences … or simply to know more in order to create a greater bond. If we already have a partner, we may be interested in knowing more deeply or knowing how we can improve the relationship.
Therefore, in this article, we present the best intimate questions to know your partner well. They will provide you with very valuable information and will help you achieve a greater degree of intimacy with that person.
Intimate questions to know your partner well
These are the questions that will allow you to create an intimate environment and know more about the other person. They are ordered from lowest to highest privacy, but you can perform them as appropriate in each situation. Do not cut yourself!
1. In what place would you like to live?
One of the intimate questions to know your partner well and know if you like the same places. It can give you clues about if you share the same preferences and if a more stable relationship would be possible between you.
2. Which adjective do you think best describes you?
It is as important to know how a person is as the image he has of himself.
3. Do you have any fear?
We all have fears. Talking about our deepest concerns can help empathize and establish a greater bond.
4. What is your favorite part of your body?
Another of the intimate questions to know your partner well that will allow you to know what perception you have of your physique.
5. Is there something you have not done yet and would like to try?
This can be applied to activities or hobbies, as well as to experiences in bed, depending on the degree of intimacy that we want to give or the confidence we have with the other person.
Related post: 50 uncomfortable questions to ask
6. What is the first thing you notice about a person?
This question will let you know what attracts you more than another person and will open the season to talk about more intimate topics such as attraction or the type of people that attract you.
7. Tell me the most terrible date you ever had
This question can give us ideas about what not to do if what interests us is to seduce the other person, as well as giving us clues about other relationships that may have been.
8. What did you think the first time you saw me?
Another intimate question to know your partner or romantic interest and know what impression he had of you.
9. Tell me a secret that only a few people know.
This question will allow you to create a more intimate environment and establish another degree of bond with that person.
This can give you clues as to whether the other person is jealous or if you have no problem with this type of situation.
11. What do you value most in your partner?
Knowing what aspects you appreciate most in a relationship can tell you if you are on the right track.
12. For you, how important is the physical appearance?
With this question, you can know if you value more the appearance or what is inside.
13. And how important is sex in a relationship?
Sex is important in a relationship, but not for everyone. Find out how important it is to know if there is compatibility in that aspect.
14. Have you felt true love?
This question invites you to reflect on love and reveals data about previous relationships you may have had.
15. What is the greatest madness you have done for love?
Another intimate question to know your partner well and know what he is capable of in a relationship.
16. What is the greatest lesson you have learned from past relationships?
This can tell you what mistakes you have made in the past or what you value more in relationships.
17. Would you like to have children in the future?
We should use this question with caution since the other person might not be interested in it and it might seem too compromised. You must make it clear that it is a simple question about the future and out of simple curiosity.
18. What would you not accept from the other in a relationship?
What is the minimum that the other person could do that would make you rethink your relationship? Where would be the limit of what is acceptable? Questions to know what your limits are or what you dislike most.
19. What aspect would you improve in our relationship?
This question can be very useful to know where your relationship is and what aspects you value most in it.
20. Would you have an open relationship?
Personal question to know more about the type of relationships you are willing to maintain and what your limits are in relationships.
21. What is your opinion of infidelity
It is interesting to know what your limits are, and it is another way to get to know your partner better .
22. Do you have any fantasy?
We can all have fantasies. Find out what is yours … Maybe you can make it happen!
23. What situations excite you the most?
It will be very useful to know the situations or unexpected moments that predispose you to become aroused.
24. And what excites you more in bed?
Your preferences in moments of greater intimacy will help you to connect better in bed.
25. Do you have any unexpected erogenous zones?
It can be the neck, an ear … Those areas of the body more sensitive that can cause more excitement.
26. How important are you to the preliminaries?
For many people, they mean everything; others, on the other hand, like to get down to business. Knowing what importance it gives them will help you to know better what it is like in bed.
27. What has been your most satisfying sexual experience?
This can give us clues about what he likes best in bed and gives us information about what experiences he has lived.
28. What is the weirdest place you have sex?
The classic question with which we can guess if it is a daring person and that will help us to know their preferences.
29. Would you have intimate relationships with more than one person at a time?
Would you be able to get intimate with several people at once? Have you done trios or would you be interested? It may surprise us!
30. Would you like to try new things in bed?
The definitive question to know if you need new experiences or if you want to take the relationship to another level. Take note!